Elected officials respond to constituents. If you can have an impact in someone’s home state, then your chances of winning their support increases dramatically.
We’ve developed a global network of more than 1500 public affairs professionals – grassroots specialists, PR experts, and local lobbyists. This deep, bi-partisan bench allows us to build a custom field team for each client’s specific needs. Activities the field force undertakes include:
- Coalition building and third-party work
- Recruiting local subject matter experts
- Arranging face-to-face meetings with elected officials and staff
- Events and town hall meetings
- Generating direct contact – phone calls, letters and emails – from key community leaders
There’s no substitute for grassroots/grasstops activity on the home front – input from real people that cuts through the clutter and resonates with elected officials.